Fag traitor Bradley Manning talks about leaks and life after prison
Rosenberg, Clinton, Reality Leigh Winner, Treason
2017-06-13 22:45:10 UTC
Former Army Pvt. Chelsea Manning says she has accepted
responsibility for leaking more than 700,000 documents to
WikiLeaks – but was never concerned that her actions threatened
national security.

“Anything I’ve done, it’s me. There’s no one else,” she told
“Nightline” when asked if she felt she owed the American public
an apology. “No one told me to do this. Nobody directed me to
do this. This is me. It’s on me.”

This sick fuck should be swinging from a tree limb.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/09/chelsea-manning-talks-about-leaks-
and-life-after-prison/

Byker
2017-06-14 18:38:43 UTC
Post by Rosenberg, Clinton, Reality Leigh Winner, Treason
This sick fuck should be swinging from a tree limb.
http://nypost.com/2017/06/09/chelsea-manning-talks-about-leaks-and-life-after-prison/

Can you believe that our government actually gave this traitor and freak
hormone medications in order to help him "transition" from male to female?
This was while he was incarcerated and convicted of treason! It shows how
the lunacy is not confined to the freaks and degenerates of our society, but
is rooted in the very depths of our government.

As for Manning’s rationale for his treason to the American people, he could’ve
easily found other ways to express what he thought was wrong or immoral. As
for innocent children dying at the hands of American weaponry, this is
nothing more than an ill-conceived and selective hate.