China Bristles as U.S. Deploys Three Aircraft Carriers to the Pacific
BiologyMajor
2020-06-16 10:41:28 UTC
China Bristles as U.S. Deploys Three Aircraft Carriers to the Pacific

In an unusual deployment, the Navy has sent three
of its 11 nuclear aircraft carriers to the Pacific
in an apparent response to Chinese aggression.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2020-06-15/china-bristles-as-us-deploys-three-aircraft-carriers-to-the-pacific

America's Navy 100%

video (0:30)

Byker
2020-06-17 01:11:47 UTC
China bristles: https://tinyurl.com/ybhdyapj
George
2020-06-17 20:14:08 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 20:11:47 -0500
Post by Byker
Post by BiologyMajor
China Bristles as U.S. Deploys Three Aircraft Carriers to the Pacific
China bristles: https://tinyurl.com/ybhdyapj
China the country that takes over islands in other countries waters and
arms them to the teeth.
Do they mean freedom of Navigation on the High Sea that China
disregards when it suits ?????????
BiologyMajor
2020-06-17 21:53:37 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by BiologyMajor
China Bristles as U.S. Deploys Three Aircraft Carriers to the Pacific
China bristles: https://tinyurl.com/ybhdyapj
China the country that takes over islands in other countries waters and
arms them to the teeth.
Do they mean freedom of Navigation on the High Sea that China
disregards when it suits ?????????
And today in Bolton's book we find out Trump was
begging Xi to help him get reelected, telling Xi to
go ahead and put millions of Muslim's in concentration
camps hoping Xi will respond in kind and help Trump's
reelection campaign.

That's just f'ing treason at heart.

And we find out Trump didn't know the UK had nukes
and thought Finland was part of Russia. This is
idiot that we trust for our national security.
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-17 14:46:13 UTC
Post by BiologyMajor
China Bristles as U.S. Deploys Three Aircraft Carriers to the Pacific
China bristles: https://tinyurl.com/ybhdyapj

China needs a brush big enough to whitewash its creeping expansionism.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2019/03/24/commentary/world-commentary/chinas-next-phase-south-china-sea/
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/11/china-taiwan-reunification-invasion-coronavirus-pandemic/